That’s right folks, summer is officially here. It might not quite be strip-down-to-your-bikini-in-the-local-park weather, but there are plenty of fun things to do now that this happier, care-free side of the year is upon us!
We’ve pulled together the top 10 tips for taking it easy this season:
1. Make your own fruit ice lollies. They’re so much tastier when you’ve made them yourself! (Tip: Try freezing with whole pieces of fruit in them for a really impressive result).
2. Drink copious amounts of Pimms with lemonade, strawberries, orange segments and cucumber. And then drink some more.
3. Get a DIY barbecue going on any old patch of grass. Mmm I can taste the haloumi!
4. Make you own alcoholic ice cubes (no more diluted cocktails!)
5. Sit in the park and do absolutely nothing else. You heard us!
6. Play James May out of your phone/speakers in said park.
7. Free your toes! Time to get those sandals out from the back of the wardrobe…
8. Paint said toes in 10 different colours.
9. Invest in a Frisbee.
10. And last but not least, snack on some deliciously guilt-free Metcalfe’s skinny popcorn. Obviously.
Yes, we are aware that 50% of these tips involve eating/drinking…but that’s what summer is all about!